Value of participating in the network:
- Ability to work with peers and interdisciplinary teams to improve care, efficiencies and communication between your practice and other care sites.
- Opportunity to participate in bonus or “shared savings” incentive payments.
- Opportunity for increased patient volumes through narrow network agreements with payors.
- Provision of monthly performance scorecards.
- Less burden to report to payors (e.g., for MSSP participants, MIPS quality reporting is done by the network).
- Availability of care management for patients with chronic disease and/or need for health coaching.
- Access to technology that will help improve how your practice cares for patients and how you can communicate with other providers (the Prisma Health Midlands Network utilizes a population health software tool that compiles data from multiple sources to improve our capability to track outcomes, minimize gaps in care, and more accurately identify patients most in need of care management services).
- Assistance for primary care practices to achieve NCQA certification as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.